Amare 48" Wall-Mounted Bathroom Vanity Set with Vessel Sink by Wyndham Collection, Espresso WC-R4100-48-ESP-
by Wyndham Collection®
At Modern Bathroom (.com)
The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
The Amare wall-mounted vanity family delivers beautiful wood grain exteriors offset by modern brushed chrome door pulls. Each vanity provides a full complement of storage areas behind sturdy soft-close doors and drawers. This versatile vanity family is available with distinctive vessel sinks or sleek integrated counter and sinks to fulfill your design dreams. A wall-mounted vanity leaves space in your bathroom for you to relax. The simple clean lines of the Amare wall-mounted vanity family are no-fuss and all style.
Amare Bathroom Vanities are available in multiple sizes and finishes
- Constructed of the highest grade MDF, engineered for durability, and to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Highest quality Melamine laminate exterior
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Unique and striking contemporary design
- Modern Wall-Mount Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include Green Glass and White Man-Made Stone
- Backsplash not available
- Available with Porcelain, Granite, and Marble vessel sink(s)
- Square Sink
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucet(s) not included
- Mirror included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Two (2) functional doors
- Four (4) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
What buyers are saying
i installed this in our powder room and we get nothing but compliments. My experience at MB was excellent