MTI Addison Lavatory Sink MTCS-739
At Modern Bathroom (.com)
Designed to mimic the lines of the Addison bath tub, this vessel-style sink is ideal in any contemporary or transitional setting. See Addison freestanding tub model, MTCT-160
Learn more about MTI's Boutique Collection.
- Model No.: MTCS-739
- Size: 25.75" x 16" x 4"
- Material: Solid-Surface
- Semi-recessed, single-bowl design; 1.75" drain opening.
- One-piece construction.
- Constructed using MTI's "ESS" (Engineered Solid-Surface)
material, which is a mixture of ground natural materials and
binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- Approximately 60% of the material is organic, including minerals
mined from the earth and dirt, making it "Green".
- Same material and color all the way through, with minor
variations due to use of natural minerals.
- Durable, non-porous material is easy to clean.
- Stain, mold and mildew-resistant.
- Quality tested and certified by the NAHB.
- 5-year Limited Residential Warranty.
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.
What buyers are saying
Great Looking sink. Love the construction and finish.