MTI Adrian 2 Tub, 67.25" x 35.5" x 22.5" MTCT-218
At Modern Bathroom (.com)
The freestanding Adrian 2 has the same aggressive convex ends that are complemented by front and back sides that are bowed outward as the Adrian 1, but also has an integrated slotted overflow. See the entire MTI Boutique Collection.
MTI Engineered solid-surface tubs: Made by hand, one-at-a-time in the USA
All MTI tubs are individually manufactured and handcrafted using the highest-quality materials. Each product is built according to the specifications of the customer when it is ordered. Multiple quality control checks are employed, including individual water-testing and component operation. MTI’s goal is to provide customers with handcrafted, quality products that meet their needs and desires.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built MTI Whirlpools product is available here
- Model No.: MTCT-218
- Size: 65.5"L x 35.5"W x 22.5"H
- Soaker Weight: 300 lbs.
- Max fill: 124 gal.
- Drain Type: Center
- Persons: 2
- Undermountable: No
- Tub/Shower Suitable: No
- Material: Solid-Surface
- Overall tub height is 22.5" for a soaker and 24" for an air bath.
- Requires partial or complete sub-floor drain installation.
- For air baths: the blower and required check valve must be remote mounted. Check valve must be installed higher than the rim of the tub. The keypad is shipped loose and may be mounted on a nearby wall or decking. A waterproof remote control is also included.
- Tub is pre-drilled with an overflow.
- Requires use of a wall-mounted or freestanding tub filler.
- Measurements are ±1/2" and are subject to change without notice.
Standard Features & Construction for All “ESS” Boutique Collection Tubs:
- MTI solid-surface tubs are constructed using MTI’s “ESS” material.
- “ESS” material is Engineered Solid-Surface, which is a mixture of ground natural minerals and binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- Approximately 60% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth and dirt, making it quite “Green”.
- The result is molded stone.
- In contrast to some composite material products on the market, MTI Boutique Collection products are solid through-and-through, with no layers, hollow or void areas.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- MTI Boutique Collection tubs are accompanied by a 10-Year Residential Warranty.
- All Boutique Collection tubs are handcrafted with pride in the USA.
Standard Features & Construction for “ESS” Boutique Collection Air Bath Tubs:
- Multiple air jets are strategically placed for comfort and maximum therapeutic benefit.
- Air jets include built-in, anti-return check valves for hygienic operation.
- Whisper-quiet heated blower fosters comfort.
- Ceramic heating element provides efficient operation
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.