MTI Akana Lavatory MTCS-719
At Modern Bathroom (.com)
Simple and striking, the MTI Akana Lavatory adds a touch of sophistication to any bathroom decor. Constructed of MTI's "ESS" (Engineered Solid-Surface) composite material, this single-bowl lavatory is an elegant addition to any bath.
Like all MTI products, all ESS lavatories are built to order in the USA and ship within 14 business days*, the fastest turnaround in the industry. ESS lavatories feature a 5 year limited warranty.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built MTI Whirlpools product is available here.
Features & Specs
- Can be installed vessel-style, wall-mounted or undermounted
- Single-bowl design; 1.75" drain opening included
- Composite blend of natural minerals and resins
- One-piece construction
- Same material and color all the way through, with minor variations due to use of natural minerals
- Durable, non-porous material is easy to clean
- Stain, mold and mildew-resistant
- Quality tested and certified by the NAHB
- 5-year Limited Residential Warranty
- No holes drilled standard; up to 3 holes drilled by MTI at no additional charge, please contact us for details
- Sink has no overflow standard, integrated overflow is available by request
|Material||Bowl Type||Sink Type|
|"ESS" (Engineered Solid-Surface) composite material||Single||Lavatory|
‡NOT available on wall mount installation. Please review specs for any change in dimension when adding overflow.
*When ordering with a wall-mount, 4 holes will be pre-drilled on the back wall of the sink to facilitate installation.
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.